If you listen carefully enough, the past whispers to you.
要是你仔細聆聽,過往會在你耳邊低語。
We're here to see Albus Dumbledore.
我們是來見阿不思.鄧不利多的。
That would be my brother.
那是我的哥哥。
The world, as we know it, is coming undone. Grindelwald's pulling it apart with hate. If we're to defeat him, you'll have to trust me.
我們熟悉的世界正在崩塌。葛林戴華德正用仇恨撕裂世界。若是想打敗他,你就得相信我。
Next year...
明年...
This is the team that's gonna take down the most dangerous wizard in over a century. A Magizoologist, his indispensable assistant, a wizard descended from a very old family, a schoolteacher, and...a Muggle.
這個團隊將擊敗一個多世紀以來最危險的巫師。一位魔法動物學家、他的得力助手、一位古老巫師家族的後裔、一位學校老師,還有...一個麻瓜。
Dumbledore asked that I give you something, Jacob.
鄧不利多要我交給你一個東西,雅各。
Are you kidding me right now?
你現在是在跟我開玩笑嗎?
Who wouldn't like our chances?
不覺得我們勝算很大嗎?
Warner Bros. invites you...
華納兄弟邀請您...
Off to save the world, are we?
該去拯救世界了,對吧?
...back to the magic.
...重返魔法世界。
Things are not quite what they appear.
事情不如表面看到的那樣。
Swivel, but delicately.
側身,但要小心前進。
I'm swiveling like you're swiveling.
我跟著你做就對了。
The war of worlds...
世界間的戰爭...
starts with a secret.
從一個秘密開始。
Our war with the Muggles...begins...today!
我們跟麻瓜間的戰爭...即日...展開!
What is this place?
這裡是哪裡?
The room we require.
我們的萬應室。
Correct. Three points to Hufflepuff.
正確。赫夫帕夫加三分。
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
《怪獸與鄧不利多的秘密》
Can I...
我可以...
Mm-mm. Very dangerous. It's very powerful. If it got in the wrong hands, you know, mess you up.
不行。太危險了。它太強大了。要是落入壞人手中,你知道,會完蛋的。
Where did you get it?
你在哪買的?
I got it for Christmas.
我聖誕節收到的。
Only in theaters April, 2022
2022 年四月,只在大銀幕獻映
- 「打敗某人」- take down someone
This is the team that's gonna take down the most dangerous wizard in over a century.
這個團隊將擊敗一個多世紀以來最危險的巫師。 - 「覺得某人的勝算、贏面很大」- like one's chances
Who wouldn't like our chances?
不覺得我們勝算很大嗎?