Emily Cooper?
Emily Cooper?
Bonjour.
(法文)你好。
Bonjour.
(法文)妳好。
Uh, I'm Emily, your new neighbor.
呃,我是 Emily,你的新鄰居。
Enchante.
(法文)很高興認識你。
So, you've come to teach the French some American tricks?
妳是來教法國人一些美國人的招數嗎?
Has anyone noticed this is a very dysfunctional workplace?
有人注意到這是個很不正常的工作環境嗎?
I think you're the one bringing the drama.
我覺得只有妳一個人在小題大作。
I'm so glad we're friends.
很開心我們是朋友。
So you are single in Paris?
所以妳人在巴黎,竟然還單身?
I didn't know that you had a girlfriend.
我不知道你有女朋友。
French men are flirts. Just act normal when you see him.
法國男人就是到處跟別人調情。看到他的時候自然一點就好。
But I'm not this person. I'm the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions.
但我不是這種人。我不會刻意避不見面,但也不會越線。
You don't come to Paris to be good.
妳來巴黎不是要來當乖乖牌的。
Sexy.
性感喔。
Oh! Would you stop?
齁!妳可以不要再講了嗎?
I have some ideas about marketing De L'Heure that I would like to share with you.
我有一些關於 De L'Heure 香水的行銷點子,我想要跟妳分享。
Very sexy, you know?
非常性感,對吧?
Sexy or sexist?
是性感還是性別歧視?
What is the problem?
有什麼問題嗎?
With all due respect, I have been sent here for a reason.
恕我直言,我被派來這裡是有原因的。
Look, I want us to win together.
聽著,我希望我們攜手獲勝。
It's a little controversial. I like it.
可能會有點爭議性。我很喜歡。
Maybe some things get lost in translation, but just know that I'm finding my way.
也許透過翻譯有些意思沒有傳達到,但你只要知道我是在尋找自己的方式。
Paris is the most exciting city in the world. And you never know what's gonna happen next.
巴黎是世界上最令人興奮的城市。妳永遠不知道會發生什麼事情。
Emily in Paris
《艾蜜莉在巴黎》
- 「恕我直言」- with all due respect
With all due respect, I have been sent here for a reason.
恕我直言,我被派來這裡是有原因的。