Ow! Ow!
噢嗚!噢嗚!
Hello. I am Baymax, your personal health-care companion.
哈囉。我是杯麵,你的個人保健小幫手。
Uh...hey. Baymax, I didn't know you were still active.
呃...嘿。杯麵,我不知道你還會啟動。
I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?
我聽到悲慘的叫聲。遇到什麼麻煩了嗎?
Oh, I just stubbed my toe a little. I'm fine.
喔,我只是稍微撞到我的腳指頭。沒事。
On a scale of one to 10, how would you rate your pain?
從一到十分,你的痛苦指數有幾分?
Uh, a zero? I'm okay, really. Thanks. You can shrink now.
呃,零分?我沒事,真的。謝謝。你可以縮小了。
Does it hurt when I touch it?
我摸的時候會痛嗎?
That's okay. No touching. I think I am fine.
沒關係。不要摸。我覺得我沒事。
Ow!
噢嗚!
You have fallen.
你跌倒了耶。
You think?
不然你以為呢?
Ow!
噢嗚!
On a scale of one to—
從一到--
Ow!
噢嗚!
On a scale—
從--
Ow!
噢嗚!
On a scale—
從--
Oh!
噢!
On a scale of one to 10—
從一到十分--
On a scale of one to 10, how would you rate your pain?
從一到十分,你的痛苦指數有幾分?
Zero.
零分。
It is all right to cry.
哭也沒關係。
No, no, no, no, no—
不、不、不、不、不--
Crying is a natural response to pain.
哭泣是痛苦的自然反應。
I'm not crying.
我沒有要哭。
I will scan you for injuries.
我會幫你掃描你受傷的地方。
Don't scan me.
不要掃描我。
Scan complete.
掃描完成。
Unbelievable.
傻眼。
You have sustained no injuries. However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings, common in adolescence. Diagnosis: puberty.
你沒有外傷。但是你的賀爾蒙和神經傳導物質水平指出你正在經歷情緒波動,常見於青少年身上。診斷結果:青春期。
Whoa, what?
啥,什麼鬼?