Hi, girls and boys! And today, you don't know what we're gonna learn about. It's gonna be a special one.
嗨,女生跟男生!今天,你們不會猜到我們要學什麼。因為今天的影片會很特別喔。
It is a special one.
沒錯,會很特別。
So, Alf, the reason for this video is that I wanted to have a conversation with you.
Alf,拍這部影片的理由是我想要跟你對話。
What is it?
什麼意思?
A talk, a chat.
就是談談、聊天一下。
We're gonna talk about love. I don't really know how to put this. Okay, let's think. How do you think about love? Do you think boy, girl, marriage, baby?
我們今天要聊聊「愛」。我真的不知道怎麼說這個話題。好,我想想。你覺得愛是什麼?你會想到男生、女生、結婚、生寶寶嗎?
So, if you're a... So, if you're a mom, and you wanna be in love with a dad, you get in love with them.
如果你是...如果你是一個媽媽,你想要跟一個爸爸談戀愛,你就會愛他。
So, you know Lottie and Shane.
你知道 Lottie 跟 Shane 吧。
Yeah.
知道。
They're in love. Have you noticed that I haven't got a girlfriend?
他們現在在談戀愛。你有發現我沒有女朋友嗎?
Yeah, because if you'd gone to school, and you will in love with them, you can actually get married.
有,因為如果你有去讀大學,你會跟他們談戀愛,你就真的可以結婚。
So, how would it make you feel if I married a man?
那,如果我跟男生結婚的話,你覺得怎麼樣?
If you marry a man, it's going to be so cool. Because I saw in one movie, and in one movie, a man was in love with another man, and, and then everyone was saying cool in that video. Cool, cool, cool, cool!
如果你跟男生結婚的話,一定會很酷。因為我在一個電影裡面看過,在一個電影裡面,有一個男生跟另一個男生談戀愛,然後,然後電影裡大家都說很酷。酷、酷、酷、酷!
Love is love, love is love.
愛就是愛,愛就是愛。
You're so cute. Do you know that you're absolutely adorable?
你超可愛的。你知道你超可愛嗎?
I already know because you're my brother. When you have a baby, you'll get the ones who got lost.
我早就知道了,因為你是我的哥哥。如果你要有小寶寶的時候,你可以找那些迷路的小孩。
Aww. That's very cute. So, okay, so, you know that man being with a man, they can't have their own children.
噢。那麼說好可愛。那,好,所以你知道如果男生跟男生在一起,就沒辦法生自己的小孩。
Yeah.
對。
So they would have to—
所以他們必須--
Because if you have a girl and a boy, they'll have baby.
因為如果你有一個女生跟一個男生,他們就會有小寶寶。
Because only mommies can make the wish.
因為只有媽咪們會生小孩。
Yeah.
對。
Are you, so, are you okay with it?
那你覺得這樣可以接受嗎?
Yes.
可以。
Are you okay with the fact if I married a man?
如果我跟男生結婚,你可以接受嗎?
Yes.
可以。
You are? Okay. Okay.
真的嗎?好。好。
Love means love!
愛就是愛呀!
Love is love! You can be who you wanna be!
愛就是愛!你可以自己決定想成為誰!
You can be what you wanna be!
你可以自己決定想成為什麼!
Yeah!
沒錯!
You wanna work or not work? You wanna work or not work?
你想工作還是不工作?你想工作還是不工作?
You wanna love or not love?
你想要愛還是不要愛?
Love or not love? You gotta, you gotta—
愛還是不愛?你要,你要--
Show love.
讓你的愛被看到。
There's no room for hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
不可以有恨、恨、恨、恨、恨。
So, that's the end of this video, and thank you for watching. I bet some of you are a bit surprised right now.
好啦,這部影片就到這邊,謝謝你們收看。我猜你們有些人應該現在有點驚訝。
Like button down below. If you already did it, press the...
按下面的喜歡按鈕。如果你已經按喜歡了,就按下面的...
Subscribe.
訂閱。
...subscribe button down below into subscription.
...訂閱按鈕,這樣就可以訂閱了。
What he said. And I shall see you all very, very, very soon.
他說的算。我們非常、非常、非常快就會見面。
Bye!
掰掰!
Good and goodbye. Goodbye.
再見啦。掰掰。
Bye.
掰。