I have to stay for work.
我得留下來工作。
Father, I never see you.
爸爸,我都見不到你了。
Your life is happening now, right in front of you.
你的生活就活生生的在你眼前。
I am sorry.
對不起。
What to do? What to do?
怎麼辦?怎麼辦?
What to do, indeed?
真的是,該怎麼辦?
Pooh?
維尼?
Christopher Robin.
Christopher Robin。
No! You're here in London? I haven't seen you in years.
怎麼可能!你在倫敦?我幾百年沒看到你了。
I've lost all of my friends. We need to find them. Well, hello there. Are you on an expedition? Oh! Oh, brother!
我的朋友都不見了。我們得找到他們。哈囉你好。你在探險嗎?噢!噢,天!
Pooh!
維尼!
Look, people can't see you moving and talking.
聽著,你不能被別人看到你在動或是在講話。
But why?
可是為什麼?
Just try and be a less exuberant you.
反正就試著當不要那麼嗨的你。
"Expoohberant."
不要「像維尼那麼嗨」嗎?
Play naptime.
玩裝睡遊戲。
I love play!
我喜歡玩這個!
Well, let's see it.
好,那演給我看。
Like this.
像這樣。
Well done!
就是這樣!
House. Clouds. Tree.
房子。雲。樹。
Pooh, what are you doing?
維尼,你在幹嘛?
Oh, I'm playing Say What You See.
喔,我在玩「看到什麼說什麼」。
Well, could you say what you see a little more quietly?
那你可以說得小聲一點嗎?
House. Grass. Trees.
房子。草地。樹。
Christopher Robin!
Christopher Robin!
He's giant! And he smells a little funny.
他好巨大喔!而且他聞起來有點怪怪的。
Eeyore! I'll save you!
屹耳!我來救你了!
Just an average Wednesday morning.
只是個平凡的星期三早晨。
It's always a sunny day...
天氣總是很晴朗...
Come on. Let's bounce!
來吧。我們彈起來吧!
Piglet!
小豬!
...when Christopher Robin comes to play.
...Christopher Robin 來找我們玩的日子總是如此。
Silly old bear.
小笨熊。
Disney's Christopher Robin, rated PG. Get tickets now.
迪士尼溫馨巨獻《摯友維尼》,保護級。立即搶票。
- 「做得好、就是這樣、太棒啦」- Well Done
Well done!
就是這樣! - 「來吧」- Come On
Come on. Let's bounce!
來吧。我們彈起來吧!