Memes.
迷因(Meme)。
Is it somebody that copies somebody, maybe?
我猜是某人模仿某人的意思?
That's a mime.
那叫做對嘴(mime)。
That's a mime?
那叫對嘴嗎?
Kids Explain the Internet to Old People
小朋友向老人解釋網路新知
Hi, my name's Cavalli. And this is my grandma Sandra.
嗨,我叫 Cavalli。這是我的阿嬤 Sandra。
Hi.
嗨。
I'm just gonna give you a little introduction on what we're doing. I'm gonna be explaining the Internet. You know, like, because you don't know about, like, hashtags and memes.
我會簡單解釋一下待會要幹嘛。我會解釋一些網路用語。因為妳不知道什麼是 hashtag 和迷因。
You don't?
妳不知道嗎?
No, I don't.
我不知道。
So, when you have, like, a question that you don't have the answer to, what do you do?
所以要是妳不知道問題的答案時,妳會怎麼做?
I either ask Grandpa or try to figure it out.
我要嘛問阿公,要嘛自己想辦法。
So, Grandpa is Google?
所以,阿公等於 Google 嗎?
Yes.
沒錯。
We're gonna start the game, okay?
我們要開始遊戲囉,可以嗎?
Okay.
好。
Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi。
What's Wi-Fi?
什麼是 Wi-Fi?
What's Wi-Fi?
什麼是 Wi-Fi?
No cheating.
不可以作弊。
Okay, no cheating. Okay.
好,不作弊。好。
So, let's say you're trying to watch a YouTube video. If you don't have the Wi-Fi on, it won't work.
比如妳想看個 YouTube 影片。要是沒連上 Wi-Fi,就沒辦法看。
Okay, I know now.
好,我知道了。
Okay.
好。
Do you, though?
真的嗎?
I just have to be reminded just a little bit.
我...我只是需要人家提醒一下。
Cavalli, just briefly explain how to get on the Wi-Fi.
Cavalli,簡單解釋一下怎麼連 Wi-Fi。
Go to Settings.
去設定那裡。
Go to Settings. No, no, no. There we go. Settings. Okay, so, then I go w, r...
去設定。不、不,不要說。找到了。設定。好,然後輸入 w、r...
No, it's capital R.
不是,是大寫的 R。
Where's the a?
A 在哪?
And that's it. So, and then you press join.
就是這樣。然後按加入。
Oh, incorrect? All of that work and it's incorrect? Jesus.
噢,密碼錯誤?我弄這麼久還錯?老天。
I'll just do it.
還是我來吧。
Let's go.
來吧。
Dang, no—rush me. Did I rush you? H, and it better work.
噢唷--別催我。我剛有催妳嗎?H,最好給我連上喔。
Yeah, it worked!
耶,連上了!
We did it, okay. Woo!
我們成功了,好耶。嗚呼!
Memes.
迷因(Meme)。
Is it somebody that copies somebody, maybe?
我猜是某人模仿某人的意思?
That's a mime.
那叫做對嘴(mime)。
That's a mime?
那叫對嘴嗎?
Cavalli, what's your understanding of a meme?
Cavalli,你覺得迷因是什麼?
A meme is...
迷因就是...
Let's say you have a picture, and people will, like, edit it, add, like, funny stickers and funny drawings on it.
假設你有一張圖,大家會編輯它,加上搞笑的貼圖或塗鴉。
Guess what? We actually prepared some memes on there.
想不到吧?我們其實放了幾張迷因在平板裡。
It's you!
是妳欸!
Oh my God! I hope nobody "memed" me.
我的天啊!我希望沒人把我「做成迷因」。
"When you're waiting for your package, and the delivery driver is kind of cute." Oh my God! What a perfect picture! You sneakers!
「當你在等包裹,而送貨員看起來有點帥。」天啊!這圖也太搭了吧!你們很賊耶!
Okay.
好。
Butler—
管家--
This is me.
這是我。
That's you.
那是你。
Butler, bring me another glass of...
管家,給我再來一杯...
Martinelli's. Bring me some more.
Martinelli's 果汁。我需要更多。
I love my face.
我喜歡我的表情。
I love that.
我愛那張。
Troll.
釣魚仔(Troll)。
I know what that is.
我知道那是什麼。
It's just like a little cartoon character, maybe? What does "troll" have to do with Internet?
是一個小小卡通人物嗎?「Troll」跟網路的關聯在哪?
I know what a troll is. Let's say you commented on, like, a video, and then they're trying to, like, argue with you. And they just keep doing it and keep doing it.
我知道什麼是釣魚仔。假如妳在影片之類的底下留言,這種人會想要跟妳吵。一直吵不停。
I think one time you told me that somebody asked why your mom named you Cavalli.
我記得某次你跟我說,有人在問為什麼你媽幫你取 Cavalli 這個名字。
Yeah, because it was named horse in Italian. And, for one, we're not in Italy. You little troll! Just kidding.
對,因為那是馬的義大利文。拜託,我們又不在義大利。還想釣魚啊!開玩笑的。
Honey, oh, boy.
親愛的,噢,孩子。
Just don't be rude.
要有禮貌。
And we gotta skip over the troll stuff.
我們要跳過釣魚這個話題。
Mind your own business.
管好你自己好嗎。
Dark web.
暗網(Dark web)。
The dark web. Who's heard of it?
暗網。誰有聽過?
Not me, on that one.
我沒聽過這個。
What's your best guess, Sandra?
妳猜是什麼,Sandra?
Dark web could be like illegal stuff going on, maybe?
暗網或許是一些違法的勾當嗎?
The dark web. You can do illegal things. You can buy people...
暗網。你可以做違法的事。像是在上面買賣人口...
You can buy people! How?
人可以用買的!怎麼買?
It's kind of like an underground thing.
有點像地下買賣那種。
Oh, like people from, like, in their graves and stuff?
噢,像是買墳墓裡的人或東西之類的?
Oh, no, that's really dark, no.
噢不,那真的太黑暗了,不行。
Okay, let's do a swipe.
好,我們向左滑。
Cloud.
雲端(Cloud)。
Have you ever heard people talking about "The Cloud"?
妳有聽過身邊的人說過「雲端」嗎?
No. I'm not around a lot of people.
沒有。我身邊沒剩幾個人。
Okay, Cavalli, so...since I don't know what Cloud means...
好的,Cavalli,那...因為我不知道什麼是雲端...
I don't know either!
我也不知道!
Okay, so we're even.
那我們平手。
Alright. Let's try to guess.
好了。來猜猜看吧。
Things that are out there?
那些在網路上的東西嗎?
Yes, yes, yes. You are onto something.
對對對。接近了。
It's like a storage.
像儲藏室那樣。
Yes!
沒錯!
Yes.
好耶。
DMs.
私訊(DMs)。
Slide into my DMs!
私訊我!
DMs. Slide into my inbox?
私訊。寄訊息給我?
No.
不是。
These are words that I...
這些字我真的...
Wait, is it?
等等,是嗎?
Yes, yes, exactly!
對、對,沒錯!
Go viral!
爆紅(Go viral)!
I've heard that a lot.
我常聽人家說。
What have you heard, Sandra?
妳聽說什麼了,Sandra?
Like, Cavalli's—went viral.
像是,Cavalli--爆紅。
I went viral!
我爆紅!
How many views do you have to get in order for it to go viral?
你需要多少的觀看數才叫爆紅?
About, at least, 10 million.
大概至少要一千萬吧。
Wow.
哇塞。
Your videos go viral a lot.
你們的影片很紅欸。
Your videos.
你的才是吧。
Yes!
爽啦!
Here is our last little challenge.
接下來是最後的小挑戰。
You guys are gonna try to go viral.
你們倆要試著爆紅。
Go viral!
紅起來!
Go vir—take the picture!
紅起--按拍照!
Take a picture.
按拍照。
Go viral. Oh my God.
紅起來。我的天啊。
Okay, come on. Go, Cavalli. Hey.
好,來吧。來吧,Cavalli。嘿。
Hey. Let's see.
嘿。來看一下。
What do you think about this new generation of kids that...
妳覺得網路時代的孩子...
Honestly, I hate it.
老實說,我討厭網路。
How come?
怎麼會?
Because I think it takes too much of their time.
因為他們花太多時間在上面了。
No, it doesn't.
才沒有咧。
Grandma, we need some hashtags.
阿嬤,我們需要一些 hashtag。
Hashtag #likeus.
標註#愛我們。
No.
不要。
Yes.
要啦。
Look at that post.
看看這則貼文。
I think it's good. Don't you think now?
我覺得很棒啊。你不覺得嗎?
Yeah, I filtered it, too.
嗯,我還加了濾鏡呢。
Oh, that's good. See? This is crazy.
噢,不錯欸。看吧?太瘋狂了。
Was I a good teacher to you?
我對妳來說是個好老師嗎?
I think you are an excellent teacher.
我覺得你是超讚的老師。
Thank you, Grandma, for coming here.
阿嬤謝謝妳今天來這裡。
Just act like you mean it.
你要認真說啊。
I do mean it!
我有認真啊!
Thank you for watching Hiho Kids.
謝謝你們觀看 Hiho Kids。
Don't forget to subscribe.
別忘了訂閱喔。
Bye!
掰掰!
- 「接近(答案)、快答對了」- be onto something
Yes, yes, yes. You are onto something.
對對對。接近了。