Little Lies Everyone Has Told
那些大家都說過的小謊
Hey, did you get my text?
嘿,妳有收到我的訊息嗎?
Oh, no. I think my phone is on silent.
喔,沒有耶。我手機可能關靜音。
Oh, okay.
喔,好。
I'm sorry, one second. Hello?
抱歉,等我一下。喂?
Really, Allison?
Allison,妳認真的嗎?
Hey, Allison. Do you want to get drinks after work today?
嘿,Allison。下班後要不要一起去喝一杯?
Oh, I would. I'm just not feeling well.
噢,我很想。但我人有點不舒服。
Mom, I'm eating healthy. It's a kale chip. You should try it.
媽,我吃得很健康。我在吃甘藍脆片。妳應該也去吃吃看。
Allison, those reports were due an hour ago.
Allison,那些報告一個小時之前就該交了。
You didn't get my email?
你沒收到我的 email 嗎?
No.
沒有。
That's so weird because I sent you an email with the report. So, I guess I'll go back; I'll resend the email and wait for it to upload again because I already sent it, so...
好怪喔,因為我已經寄給你一封信了,裡面有附檔我的報告。不然我回去位子上;我重寄一封 email 給你,然後等檔案上傳,因為我剛剛早就寄了,所以...
Oh, can I have a piece?
噢,我可以吃一個嗎?
Yeah, sure.
當然可以。
Chew or chew not, there is no try.
要嘛就咬,要嘛就不咬,沒有嘗試這回事。
What?
蛤?
You haven't seen Star Wars?
妳沒看過《星際大戰》嗎?
Oh! Of course I've seen Star Wars. The gum scene.
喔!我當然看過《星際大戰》啊。口香糖那個場景。
Sorry, I'm late. There was just so much traffic.
抱歉,我遲到了。路上大塞車。
Whoa. That is a sparkly shirt. I love it!
挖嗚。襯衫很閃喔。真好看!
Hey, I love your outfit today.
嘿,妳今天穿得很好看。
Oh, this old thing? I just threw it on.
喔,這件舊衣服喔?我只是隨便拿一件穿啦。
That's super cute.
很可愛。
Thanks.
謝啦。
Oh, hey, you forgot to take the price tag off that.
喔,嘿,妳忘記剪衣服吊牌了。
Oh! Must been on there forever.
喔!我穿這麼久都沒注意到。
Yeah, I mean I think I—it might be TB. Don't worry. I think it's the early stages. Also, there's a lot of fungus that people don't know about. Lice is always a concern of mine.
對,我覺得我--有可能是結核病。不用擔心。應該還在很早期啦。有很多人類還沒發現的菌類。我一直很擔心蝨子的問題。