And...take a look.
那就...看一下吧。
100 Years of Beauty: Aging
百年之美:老化
I'm Kristie.
我是 Kristie。
I'm Tavis.
我是 Tavis。
And we know each other because we're getting married.
我們彼此認識,因為我們要結婚了。
In a month.
一個月內。
I mean, not really nervous about the idea of marriage. I'm just ready for that already.
我覺得,對於結婚這個想法不會感到很緊張。我早就準備好了。
Yeah. Not anymore. Now we're a month out. We're ready. Just ready to...
對。不會緊張了。現在只剩下一個月。我們已經準備好了。就準備好要...
More about just like...
比較像是...
Get the show on the road.
開始面對新生活吧。
A team of makeup artists will age Tavis and Kristie from their late 20s to late 90s.
一個彩妝師團隊將為 Tavis 和 Kristie 畫出 20 到 90 歲的樣子。
We're gonna be able to show people this, like our kids.
我們這樣就能夠給大家看我們的樣子,像是我們的孩子。
Or like, you know, our family. Like, this is what we'll look like. My mom thinks this is the coolest thing ever. And she was like, "But what a treat for us that we...because we will probably be gone when you're that age, and we'll get to see what you will maybe look like. How cool." Neat way to think about it.
或是,你知道,我們的家人。跟他們說,我們以後就會長這個樣子。我媽媽覺得這是最酷的事情了。她就說:「這對我們來說是多麼難得的事情啊...因為妳到那個年紀時,我們可能已經過世了,而我們可以先看到妳可能會長什麼樣子。多酷啊。」很棒的想法。
Are you ready for this?
準備好了嗎?
Yeah!
好了!
Let's do it!
來吧!
50s
50 歲
Hi.
嗨。
Hi!
嗨!
Goodness!
天哪!
I hope you look like this.
我希望妳五十歲的時候能長這樣。
Oh, thanks.
噢,謝謝。
You look fantastic.
妳看起來很美。
What?
怎麼樣?
Yeah, I'm gonna look just like my mother one day.
對,我有一天就會長得跟我媽很像。
Oh my God! Okay, so I need to start using sunscreen. That's definitely it.
我的天!好,所以我得開始用防曬乳了。絕對需要。
What are some stereotypes of this age?
這個年紀會有什麼刻板印象?
We're gonna have a pretty stereotypical life. Well, we already have a rescue pit bull, and we drive a Subaru.
我們應該就會過著很老套的生活。我們已經有一隻搜救比特犬,開速霸陸汽車。
So, we'll probably have a couple of teenagers. That will be rough.
那我們可能有一些十幾歲的孩子。感覺會很難帶。
That'll be terrible. That would. We'll be on the PTA. Oh, God, that sounds so weird.
會很慘。一定會。我們會參加家長教師聯誼會。喔,天哪,聽起來超怪的。
And...take a look!
那就...看一下吧!
70s
70 歲
How are you doing? You've been in the sun.
妳好嗎?妳感覺曬了很多太陽。
Your eyebrows!
你的眉毛!
I'm pretty happy with the way that she looks, yeah.
我滿高興她長這樣的,真的。
You look a lot older than I thought you would. I look like my grandma.
你看起來比我想像得還要老耶。我長得像我奶奶。
Oh my God! I did not age well.
我的天!我變老後就長歪了耶。
I hope I'm taking better care of your hair at this age.
希望到這個年紀的時候我可以把你的頭髮照顧得更好。
Why are you getting so emotional?
為什麼你們這麼想哭?
I don't know. I can't help but think about what the potential last 50 years were.
我不知道。沒辦法不去想過去那五十年可能發生了什麼事情。
Yeah.
對。
Like, to see her look like this makes me just think of where we have gone to be next to each other at looking like this, what would happen in between.
看到她的樣子,讓我想到,我們能以這個樣子對看,在那之前我們經歷過多少,之前發生過多少事情。
We'll have kids and grandkids and...so many stories.
我們會有兒女和孫子還有...太多故事了。
And we'll be forgetting things. So many things.
我們會開始健忘。忘掉很多事情。
We'll have to take care of each other.
我們得照顧彼此。
Yeah.
對。
I don't know. It's just a really...kind of affecting thing to see someone that you've known since you were, I don't know, 19, look in their 70s. And imagine what life would be like, then.
我不知道。就是很...有點,是很有感觸的事情,看著一個你 19 歲就認識的人走到 70 歲。想像這段人生會是怎麼樣子。
Go for it.
可以了。
90s
90 歲
Hi. You look fantastic.
嗨。妳看起來很好看。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You don't look a day over 75.
妳看起來不超過 75 歲。
Really? You do, but... Oh, wow. What an incredible thing to see. This is a pretty good head of hair.
真的嗎?你看起來有超過,但...喔,天哪。可以看到這個真是太令人驚奇了。這頭頭髮還滿棒的耶。
Oh my God.
喔我的天哪。
What do you think?
你覺得怎麼樣?
I think I look pretty darn good.
我覺得我看起來超好的。
I do, too!
我也這樣覺得!
Yeah! When I smile, I look like a very jolly old man; when I don't smile, I look like a stern asshole. I gotta be honest.
對啊!我笑的時候,看起來像個很歡樂的老頭;但我不笑的時候,我看起來像個苛刻的混蛋。我必須誠實這樣說。
Do you think you'll still be sexually active?
你們覺得你們還會有性行為能力嗎?
No. We'll be tired.
沒有。我們會很累。
I'll still try.
我還是會試試看。
You probably will.
你感覺就會。
I'll still try.
我還是會試試看。
What would be the last words you guys would say to each other?
你們給對方的遺言會是什麼?
Last words? That's really intense. I don't know. I just... I guess I would always just wanna make sure he knew how much I loved him and how important he's been to me.
遺言?好強烈的一個詞。我不知道。我就...我猜我會一直想讓他知道我有多愛他,還有他對我有多重要。
You just made me a better person. There are so many things that I couldn't be without you and will never be without you.
妳讓我成為更好的人。有很多事情沒辦法沒有妳,也絕對不會沒有妳。
We should write these down because we're writing our own vows. Could use them in a month!
我們應該把這些話寫下來,因為我們現在在寫婚禮誓詞。一個月內就可以用到了!
I don't know, there's some, like, strange, like, comforting feeling seeing him this way.
我不知道,看著這個樣子的他,就有些,就是,奇怪的、又令人安慰的感覺。
Holy crap. This is—
我的天。這是--
I don't know, like, especially being about to get married and embarking on all that, it's like, I just, I can't be more sure that this is what I want.
我不知道耶,特別是即將要結婚和開始新生活,讓我非常確定這就是我想要的。
Feels weird.
感覺好怪。
It does. Don't look at me.
對啊。不要看我。
It's just like the smallest lips to kiss.
感覺像是親到全世界最小的嘴唇。
- 「看不出(年紀)」- not look a day over
You don't look a day over 75.
妳看起來不超過 75 歲。