Hey! Hey! What are you chewing on?
嘿!嘿!妳在考慮什麼啊?
It feels so funny.
這感覺好怪。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Yeah!
好了!
In honor of Sausage Party, I'm showing the people of New York that our food has feelings.
為了慶祝電影《腸腸搞轟趴》,我要給紐約人看看食物也是有感覺的。
We placed animatronic food in a real supermarket. The food was operated with remote controls.
我們將電子模擬食物設置在一間真實超市內。食物以遙控器操控。
Hey! What the f***? Hey! You just grabbed my face?
嘿!搞屁啊?嘿!你剛剛是抓了我的臉嗎?
That is really funny.
那太搞笑了。
Are you hitting on my friends and family?
你是在把我的麻吉和家人嗎?
You're not my type, kid.
小子,你不是我的菜。
Are you eating my nephew?
妳是在吃我的親親小姪子嗎?
Yeah.
對。
Oh, no! Don't do it! Put it down!
噢不!別那樣!放下來!
No way.
才不要。
Spit him out!
把他給我吐出來!
What are your names?
你們叫什麼名字?
Jonathan, Justin, and Marcos.
強納森、賈斯汀,還有馬可斯。
Jonathan, Justin, and Marcos—you sound like a terrible boy band.
強納森、賈斯汀,還有馬可斯--你們聽起來像紅不起來的男孩團體。
I love your fried chicken, sir. It's delicious.
先生,我愛你家的炸雞。好好吃啊。
What are you guys looking at? Is there something more interesting than a talking cantaloupe over there?
你們這些傢伙在看啥?那裡有東西比一顆會說話的哈密瓜有趣嗎?
Hey! Hey! Lady! Yeah, that's right.
嘿!嘿!女士!對,就是那樣。
You were reaching for Stove Top.
你要拿阿雞師餡料。
Oh, what the f***!
噢,什麼鬼!
Yeah, what the f*** is right, buddy.
對,什麼鬼沒錯,老兄。
The bread is talking to me.
麵包在和我說話耶。
Hey!
嘿!
Oh, sh**.
噢,該死。
Did you get scared? Are you scared of a little piece of bread? Grow a pair.
你被嚇到了嗎?一塊小麵包就讓你好怕怕嗎?有種一點。
I want you to watch. I want you to watch.
我要你看著。給我看著。
Don't do it.
不要啊。
This is your mom.
這是你老媽。
Don't do it—oh, God!!!
不要那樣做--噢天啊!!!
That's your mother!
那是你阿母!
That's gonna go straight to your ***.
那會直接跑到你的大屁股。
I actually love sausage. I mean, come on, have you ever had a sausage before?
我其實很喜歡香腸。我是說,拜託,你之前沒吃過香腸嗎?
No, I'm not a cannibal. Have you ever eaten a hipster? How many hipsters you eaten?
沒有,我又不是食腸族。那你有吃過文青嗎?你吃了幾個文青?
It's a fake sausage, though.
不過這是根假香腸。
Well, you're talking to it, so how fake am I, then?
這個嘛,你可是在和它說話,那我有多假呢?
I guess not that fake. But I'm still gonna eat, though.
我想可能沒那麼假吧。但就算這樣我還是要吃。
You're an *******.
你是個混蛋。
Don't eat cantaloupe.
不要吃哈密瓜。
You got it. But can I still have grapes?
沒問題。不過我還是可以吃葡萄嗎?
Eat all the grapes you want then, ****heads. **ck the grapes. F*** them!
想吃多少葡萄就吃吧,蠢蛋。去他的葡萄。去他的!
Stay away from my sausage, you skank!
離我的香腸遠一點,妳這騷包!
Sausage Party
《腸腸搞轟趴》
- 「仔細考慮」- Chew On
What are you chewing on?
妳在考慮什麼啊? - 「搭訕、與某人調情」- Hit On
Are you hitting on my friends and family?
你是在把我的麻吉和家人嗎? - 「絕不」- No Way
No way.
才不要。