I'm getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我正在為很多事情做準備。很多事情。
It's spring, so we're starting to get the gardens ready. And my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.
春天到了,所以我們要開始整理好花園。我種的番茄在我這社區裡可是無人不知無人不曉。
My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we're moving just so she can belong to a better school.
我的女兒明年要上幼稚園,所以我們正要搬家,讓她能上比較好的學校。
My brother and I are starting our first business.
我兄弟跟我打算開始我們的第一個事業。
After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.
在照顧小孩五年之後,我現在要回去上班了。
Every day we're trying to get more and more ready and more prepared.
我們每天試著準備得更加充分。
Baby boy, coming your way.
寶貝兒子,就要到來了。
Right now I'm applying for jobs. It's a look into what the real world will look like after college.
我現在正在找工作。這能讓我一瞥大學之後的真實世界會是什麼樣子。
I'm getting married this summer to someone I really care about.
這個夏天我要跟一個我真的很在乎的人結婚。
I'm gonna be in the play and I'm gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes...
我即將在話劇中演出,而且我會穿著魚的道具服。從小魚兒...
I'm getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.
我很快就要退休了。退休代表著從許多方面重新打造自己的人生。
Well, we've been doing a lot of home renovations.
我們做了很多房屋上的裝修。
But, most importantly, we really just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.
但是,最重要的是,我們真的就只是想要教會我們的狗戒掉吃垃圾。
And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that's gonna happen.
我們抱持很高的期望在 2015 年這些都會發生。
I've started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me. This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.
我最近開創了一個新事業。這是間對我而言意義重大、已傳承五代的公司。這個國家是建立在人們努力工作之上的,身為那其中一份子真的感覺很棒。
I'm getting ready to do something, too. I'm running for president. Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead! Because when families are strong, America is strong. So, I'm hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it's your time, and I hope you'll join me on this journey.
我也正在準備做某件事。我要參選總統。美國人民奮力從經濟不景氣時期中走出,但是形勢似乎還是只對在頂端的人們有利。美國民眾需要一位戰士,而我願意成為那名戰士。所以,你能做的不只是得過且過,你可以領先。並且保持領先!因為當每個家庭健壯時,美國就強大了。所以我正踏上贏得你們選票的路上。因為這是屬於你們的時機,而我希望你們會跟隨我踏上這趟旅程。