How long will she be staying here?
她會在這待多久?
She'll be staying for a year
她會待一年
Side by Side
Side by Side 電視台
William!
威廉!
Yes, Dad?
是的,爸爸?
How much longer will you be practicing the violin?
你小提琴還要練多久?
I don't know. I guess I'll be practicing for another half hour.
我不知道。我想大概還會再練半小時。
Another half hour?! You've gotta be kidding!
再半小時?!你肯定是在開玩笑!
Brian?
布萊恩?
Yes, sir?
是的,先生?
How much longer will you be typing that report?
你那篇報告還要打多久?
Well, uh...I'll be typing it until five o'clock, sir.
這個嘛,呃...我要打到五點,先生。
Until five o'clock?! That's ridiculous!
到五點?!太荒謬了!
How long will your Aunt Gertrude be staying with us?
妳的葛楚阿姨要跟我們待多久?
She'll be staying with us for a few months.
她會和我們待幾個月。
A few months?! I don't believe it! A few months?!
幾個月?!我不相信!幾個月?!
Now, stop right there.
現在,給我停下來。
Huh?
嗄?
Look at yourself. You're angry, you're upset, and you're hurting lots of people.
看看你自己。你氣沖沖、你煩躁,而且你傷害到許多人。
I am?
我有嗎?
Life is short. Be nice to everybody. You'll be happier.
人生苦短。對所有人友善些。你會更快樂。
Uh, well...okay.
呃,嗯...好吧。
Let's start right now.
讓我們現在就開始。
Right now?
現在?
Yes! Right now is a very good time.
對啊!現在是非常好的時機。
Okay. Aunt Gertrude, I'm so glad you'll be staying with us for a few months. Here, I'll take those bags up to your room.
好吧。葛楚阿姨,我真高興妳將和我們住幾個月。來,我把那些袋子拿到妳房間。
That's very kind of you!
你人真好!
Brian, nice job. This report is excellent! Thank you for all your hard work.
布萊恩,幹得好。這報告棒極了!感謝你的辛勞。
My pleasure, sir.
我的榮幸,先生。
William, that sounds wonderful! You're playing so beautifully these days!
威廉,那太好聽了!你最近小提琴拉得很動聽!
Gee! Thanks, Dad!
天啊!謝了,爸爸!
Life is short. Be nice to everybody. A public service message from Side by Side TV.
人生苦短。對所有人友善些。Side by Side 電視頻道公益宣導訊息。
Hello, Richard. This is Julie. I want to return the tennis racket I borrowed from you last week. Will you be home today at about five o'clock?
喂,理查。我是朱莉。我想還上個禮拜跟你借的網球拍。你今天大概五點的時候會在家嗎?
Yes, I will. I'll be cooking dinner.
會啊,我會在家。我會在煮晚餐。
Oh! Then I won't come over at five.
噢!那我五點不要過去了。
Why not?
為什麼不來?
I don't want to disturb you. You'll be cooking dinner.
我不想打擾你。你到時會在煮晚餐。
Don't worry. You won't disturb me.
別擔心。妳不會打擾到我的。
Okay. See you at five.
好。五點見。
What do you think you'll be doing 10 years from now?
你覺得你十年後會在做什麼?
I'll be flying airplanes all over the world. I'm gonne be a pilot.
我將會在世界各地駕駛飛機。我要當飛行員。
Ten years from now? I'll be going to medical school.
十年後?我會去讀醫學院。
Hmm...I guess I'll be working in my father's store. And I'll probably be...living in my own apartment in the city.
嗯...我想我會在我爸的店裡工作。然後我大概會...住在城裡自己的公寓裡。
I'll be running my own company.
我會經營自己的公司。
Hopefully my wife and I will be living in Florida.
希望我太太和我會住在佛羅里達。
Or maybe Arizona.
或者可能是亞歷桑納州。
That's right.
沒錯。
And we'll be taking it easy for the first time in our lives.
然後我們會在人生中第一次放輕鬆。
We can't wait.
我們等不及了。