Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Joined by Jin, J-Hope, Suga, Jimin, V, Jungkook, and RM—known together as BTS!
各位先生女士,歡迎回來。現在跟我在一起的是 Jin、J-Hope、Suga、Jimin、V、Jungkook 跟 RM--就是有名的「防彈少年團」!
Now, take one look at my guests, and you know that they are cool on the surface. But we are gonna test their steely nerves in a game that we call "Flinch."
來看看我們的嘉賓們,你知道他們外表看起來很酷。但我們要來測試看看他們有沒有鋼鐵般的膽量,所以要進行這個我們叫做「Flinch(註一)」的遊戲。
Flinch
Flinch
Okay, now, guys, the game is simple. If you look over here, you will just... There is a screen. If you look down here, you will see my face. And my face will be spitting various forms of fruit and vegetables. Your job is to stand behind that glass. And when my face spits the produce, you do not flinch. Okay? So first up, Jin and J-Hope— I want you to head behind the glass.
好,大家,這遊戲很簡單。如果你看這裡,你會... 這邊有個隔板。如果你看下面這裡,就會看到我的臉。我的臉會噴出各種不同的水果和蔬菜。你們的任務就是站在那片玻璃後面。而在我的臉噴出這些農產品的時候不要嚇壞或退縮。好嗎?首先,Jin 跟 J-Hope--我要你們站在玻璃後面。
Let's go!
上吧!
Come on, J-Hope!
上吧,J-Hope!
Okay.
好的。
Okay, sir.
好,先生。
I got to say, James.
我必須說,James。
Go on.
你說。
They are the heroes, so... So you got to expect the reaction.
他們是我們的英雄,所以... 所以你可以好好期待他們的反應。
Why? You think they'll be cool behind there? You think they'll be cool? You think they'll flinch?
怎麼說?你覺得他們站在後面會表現得很酷嗎?你覺得他們會泰然自若嗎?你覺得他們會退縮嗎?
I mean, they're the most cowards of our group, so...
我的意思是,他們是我們團裡最膽小的,所以...
Yeah, I'm a coward, but come on, come on! Yeah, I'm not afraid, you know!
對,我是膽小鬼,但來吧來吧!耶,我不怕,你知道的!
Whoa!!!
哇嗚!!!
Let's have a look at the replay!
我們來看看重播!
Wow!
哇!
That was amazing! I think that's the best flinch we've ever had. All right, okay, next up—Jungkook and V! It is now your turn. If you head behind...
實在太棒了!我覺得這大概是這遊戲有史以來最棒的驚嚇反應。好,下面的選手是--Jungkook 和 V!換你們啦。如果你們走到後面...
Okay, now, do we think Jungkook and V are... Do you think they're cooler? Do you think that they're likely to flinch?
好,你們覺得 Jungkook 和 V 會... 他們會比較酷嗎?你覺得他們會嚇一跳嗎?
I think they're okay. Because they enjoy this.
我覺得他們應該還好。因為他們滿享受玩這個的。
You've got this?
你們撐得住吧?
I will keep my eyes open.
我不會眨眼。
You're gonna keep your eyes open? You don't think you'll flinch?
你要一直張著眼嗎?你覺得你不會嚇到嗎?
Look, they're so...
你們看,他們實在太...
Look at his eyes.
看他的眼睛。
I know. They look... I don't know if you're being really strong or you're absolutely terrified. Look, they're not even moving! This is amazing!
對啊。他們看起來... 我不知道你們是真的很勇敢還是已經嚇死了。你們看,他們竟然完全不動!實在太棒啦!
Are you okay?
還好嗎?
Look at this! This is incredible!
快看看他們!實在太厲害了!
(Are you okay?) All right. Good.
(你們還好嗎?)好。很好。
Whoa!
哇嗚!
That was so cool! Let's have a look at the replay!
實在太酷了!我們來看看重播!
(I can't even see it.)
(連看都沒看到耶。)
Look! You did it!
看!你做到了!
He closed his eyes!
他閉眼了!
He didn't even move. That was so cool! That was unbelievably cool! So, let's spice things up now.
他完全沒動。實在太酷啦!實在酷到難以置信!我們現在來個有趣一點的。
Let's put three behind there. Let's see Jimin, Suga, and RM. Let's go! Let's go behind there!
我們來讓三個人站在那後面。我們來看看 Jimin、Suga 跟 RM。上場吧!我們站到那邊!
Sir. James.
先生。James。
Yes?
嘿?
This is the first time for three people, right?
這是第一次有三個人站在這邊對吧?
This is the first time three people have ever played "Flinch" at one time.
這是第一次同時有三個人一起玩「Flinch」。
Okay.
好。
Do you... I mean, you look very cool. Do you think you'll be cool when it fires out?
你們... 我是說,你們看起來很鎮定。你們覺得發射之後你們也可以一樣鎮定嗎?
Hey, Corden. Don't worry. I'm not afraid.
嘿,Corden。別擔心。我不怕。
You're not afraid?
你不怕嗎?
Okay!
好!
Okay, see if you can pull the coolest pose and not flinch.
好,看看你們能不能擺出最酷的姿勢然後不要退縮。
Okay, tell me when you're ready.
好,準備好的就告訴我。
Oh!!!
喔!!!
That was nice, dude! That was incredible! That was wonderful! Let's have a look at the replay!
很棒,老兄!很精彩!很讚!我們來看看重播!
This guy's the winner. That was wonderful!
他贏了。實在太棒了!
Ladies and gentlemen, a big thanks to these brave souls. We'll be right back with more of the Late Late Show.
各位先生女士,讓我們熱烈感謝這些勇士們。我們馬上就回來,帶來更多更精彩的《深夜秀》。
註一:原文為「畏懼、退縮」的意思,為《深夜秀》的其中一個環節。