My name is Brett. I'm twenty-one years old, living in New York City, the greatest city in the world. My whole life, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be famous. Nowadays, it seems like anyone can achieve fame. Why can't I do it too? So I came up with this crazy idea:
我的名字叫Brett。我二十一歲,住在紐約--世界最棒的城市。我一輩子都很好奇出名是什麼滋味。最近,好像誰都可以出名。我為何不能也出名呢?所以我想到這麼一個瘋狂的點子:
I could probably walk around these same streets tonight and immediately become the center of attention, just by appearing to be important.
只要表現出好像很重要的樣子,我今晚也許可以繞著這些一樣的街道走走然後立刻變成焦點中心。
To pull this off, I changed my appearance to make myself look like a typical celebrity. Then I gathered an entourage and came up with a plan of action. I'll have bodyguards, assistants and a few photographers following me around Time Square, and of course, I'll bring along a camera crew to film every second of it. We'll walk pass thousands of people. They'll have no idea who I am or where I'm from, but they're all gonna fall for it.
為了要實現這件事,我改頭換面讓自己看起來像是個典型的名人。然後我找了隨從並有個行動計畫。我將有保鑣,助理和一些攝影師在時代廣場跟著我走,當然還有,我會帶上一組攝影小組把每一秒鐘都記錄下來。我們會走過數以千計的人群。他們不會知道我是誰或我從哪來,但他們都會照單全收。
Spiderman!
蜘蛛人!
Do you know Brett Cohen? Yeah!
你聽過Brett Cohen嗎?是阿!
Where do you know him from? Well, Ugh...Spiderman? Yeah! Yeah!
你從哪看過他的?嗯,啊...蜘蛛人嗎?對!對!
He's a very good actor. So you like him there. Ya, ya!
他是個很棒的演員。所以你喜歡他演的蜘蛛人。對、對!
Have you heard any of his music, any of the new music?
你聽過他的音樂、任何他的新曲子嗎?
Umm, I heard his first single, which is good. Ya? Yup!
嗯,我聽過他的第一首單曲,很好聽。是嗎?嗯!
I don't know the name of it, but I heard it in the radio.
我不知道名子,但我在廣播聽過。
It is good, ya? Ya!
很棒,對嗎?是啊!
Appreciate all your help.
感謝你的幫忙。
Oh my god!
噢我的天啊!
Guys, what was it like meeting Brett?
大夥們,見到Brett感覺如何?
The best thing of my life. Oh my god!!! I love him!!!
我一生中最棒的事情。噢我的天啊!!!我愛他!!!
Can I just say that he's beautiful?
我能說他真的很俊俏嗎?
Ok, where is your camera? Right there! Right here!
好,妳相機在哪?就在那邊!這裡!
What did you think of him? I think...I think he's excellent. I think he's absolutely awesome. I think he's got a great future in our...in the movie business, and I just took a picture with him, you know what I mean, I feel special.
你覺得他如何?我想...我覺得他很棒。我認為他完全就是超讚。我想他在我們的...在電影界有大好前途,而且我剛跟他合照,你知道我的意思,我認為受到特別待遇了。
Brett, look here!
Brett,看這裡!
Can I take a picture? Ya!
可以照張相嗎?可以!
Hey, what was your favorite movie that Brett's been in? Spiderman!!
嘿,你們覺得Brett演得電影中最喜歡的是哪一部?蜘蛛人!!
Who is it?
他是誰?
Brett Cohen.
Brett Cohen。
He is an actor.
他是個演員。
Oh, I'm so hungry...
噢,我肚子好餓...
- 「實現」- Pull (Something) Off
To pull this off, I changed my appearance to make myself look like a typical celebrity.
為了要實現這件事,我改頭換面讓自己看起來像是個典型的名人。 - 「完全相信、受騙」- Fall For (Something)
They'll have no idea who I am or where I'm from, but they're all gonna fall for it.
他們不會知道我是誰或我從哪來,但他們都會照單全收。