Hey, sis!
嘿,老姊!
Hey, Jack! Are you all excited for our trip?
嘿,Jack!期待我們的旅行嗎?
Yeah! And look what I found.
對啊!看看我找到什麼。
This is so cool! Is this the same spot we're going to?
這超讚!這和我們要去的是同個地方嗎?
I hope so. And look, I think that's where we're taking the boat tour.
希望囉。妳看,我想那就是我們要搭船遊覽的地方。
Oh, I love it! Look, I'm gonna go chat with Melissa, but you're setting up the party room, right?
噢,我愛死了!聽著,我來去和 Melissa 聊天,不過你會用好開派對的房間,對吧?
Yeah, I got it.
嗯,交給我。
Great. See you later, Jack.
好極了。等等見囉,Jack。
All right. See you later.
好。待會見。
Bye. Hey, girl! Guess what?
掰。嘿,女孩!猜猜怎麼樣?
What?
怎樣?
I got the apartment!
我得到那間公寓啦!
Wow! Nice! Look at your balcony!
哇!好耶!看看妳家陽台!
I know. It's amazing. No roommates! I have it all planned out. The lucky blue couch...
我知道。超棒的。沒有室友!我全都規劃好了。幸運的藍沙發...
Yes!
好耶!
This table with this floor...
這張桌子配這個地板...
Perfect! Jack keeps calling me. Can we talk later?
完美!Jack 一直打給我。我們可以等下再聊嗎?
Sure.
沒問題。
Bye.
掰。
Surprise!
驚喜!
Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
Thanks, you guys. No, stop! Don't! I don't like this song.
謝啦,你們大家。不,停下來!不要唱!我不喜歡這首歌。
Okay, hold this balloon. You know we gotta do it.
好,拿著這顆氣球。妳知道我們非這樣不可。
Birthday selfie!
生日自拍!
Oh my God...
我的天啊...
And don't forget your birthday hat!
還有別忘了妳的生日帽!
That's a good one.
還不錯耶。
Look at my birthday hat!
你們看我的生日帽!
So cute.
好可愛。