Hey, Tyler! You going to that all-day meeting tomorrow?
嘿,Tyler!你會去明天那場開整天的會議嗎?
I'll be on vacation from Tuesday, June 27 until two days ago.
我從 6 月 27 日星期二開始休假到兩天前。
Um, your auto-response is still on.
呃,你的自動回覆功能還開著。
I'll be on vacation from Tuesday, June 27 until two days ago.
我從 6 月 27 日星期二開始休假到兩天前。
Email in Real Life
現實生活中的電子郵件
Okay, everyone, I need you to send me your reports ASAP, before lunch if possible.
好,大家,我需要你們盡快寄給我你們的報告,可以的話在午餐前寄來。
Will do, Tripp. Will do, Tripp. Will do, Tripp. Will do, Tripp.
好的,Tripp。好的,Tripp。好的,Tripp。好的,Tripp。
Why are you including me in this?
你幹嘛連我都寄啊?
We'll be there around seven tonight, if that's okay?
我們今晚七點左右到那,那樣可以嗎?
Yeah, sounds good.
嗯,好啊。
Kind regards, Tripp Crosby
致上友善的問候,Tripp Crosby
Regional Sales Manager
區域銷售經理
Work: 404-555-6112
公司號碼:404-555-6112
Extension: 405
分機號碼:405
Mobile: 404-555-3767
手機:404-555-3767
Email: tripp@biz.dot
電子郵件地址:tripp@biz.dot
"Success is always an option."—John Maxwell, author
「成功永遠是個選項。」--出自作家 John Maxwell
Here's that report you needed.
這是你要的報告。
I don't see anything.
我什麼都沒看到。
Oh! Dang it, I forgot to attach it.
噢!該死,我忘記附加檔案了。
Hey, Beth, did you see all the submissions we got today?
嘿,Beth,妳看過我們今天收到的所有文件了嗎?
OMG, I KNOW!
我的天,我知道!
Easy on the all caps.
不需要用那麼多大寫吧。
Sorry.
抱歉。
It's okay. Semicolon. Close parenthesis.
沒關係。;)
Hi, son! You have to watch this video of this cat sleeping on a horse. It is so cute!
嗨,兒子!你一定要看這個貓咪睡在馬身上的影片。好可愛啊!
Mom, I'm at work!
老媽,我在上班!
Dear friend, I'm Johnson Emmanuel. This might come to you as a surprise. I'm the next heir to the throne in Nigeria, and I want to offer you a large sum of money.
親愛的朋友,我是 Johnson Emmanuel。你可能會覺得這是個驚喜。我是奈及利亞王位的下一任繼承人,而我想提供你一筆為數可觀的錢。
Please stop coming here.
請不要再到這裡來。
Hi, Tripp. Are you satisfied with...
嗨,Tripp。你滿意你的...
Hi. I'm the administrator. I could not deliver this document. It was too big. On Monday at 10:37 a.m., Paul wrote, "Hi, Tripp. This is the latest version of the document you were looking for. Hope it's not too late. Paul."
嗨。我是管理員。我無法寄送此文件。檔案過大。星期一早上 10 點 37 分時,Paul 寫下:「嗨,Tripp。這是你在找的那份文件的最新版本。希望不會太遲。Paul。」
Yeah, I know what I wrote.
嗯,我知道自己寫了什麼。
Hey. Really looking forward to seeing you guys tonight. Oh, yeah. Circular disclosure: The information transmitted just now is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and it may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission...
嘿,很期待今晚看到你們大家。喔,對了。流通須知:方才傳送之資訊僅供指定收件人或實體使用,其中可能含有機密和/或保密內容。任何檢閱、轉傳...
I don't know what that means.
我不懂那是在說什麼。
Inbox full.
信箱已滿。
That's what he said.
他就是那樣說的。
Hey, what's this poker game I hear about this weekend?
嘿,我聽到這週末要辦的撲克牌大賽是怎樣啊?
Who's that guy?
那傢伙是哪位?
You need me to bring anything or...
你要我帶什麼東西還是...
I meant to invite a different David. Rain check?
我本來是要邀請另一個 David。改天再約?