Hey, have you all heard Adele's latest song, Hello? Have you heard that? Adele and I are good friends, and a lot of people don't realize her new song is based on a conversation that we had. Um... Take a look.
嘿,你們都聽過愛黛兒的新歌《Hello》了嗎?你們聽了嗎?愛黛兒和我是麻吉,很多人都不知道她新歌的靈感來自我們有一次的對話。嗯... 來看看。
Hello!
哈囉!
Hello...it's me.
哈囉...是我。
Oh! Hey, Adele! What's going on with you?
噢!嘿,愛黛兒!妳好嗎?
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.
我在想經過這些年後妳會不會想見面。
I'm... The connection's bad. Did you say you're eating beets?
我... 收訊不太好。妳剛說妳在吃甜菜根嗎?
To go over everything.
聊聊一切。
I'm sorry. I was eating chips. What did you say?
抱歉。我剛在吃洋芋片。妳說啥?
Hello.
哈囉。
Still can't—hold on.
還是沒辦法--等等。
Can you hear me?
妳聽得到嗎?
Well, can... Yes. Can you hear me?
這個嘛,可... 聽得到。妳聽得到嗎?
Hello.
哈囉。
Hello? I'm still here. Let's wrap—I'm in a hurry. You're talking so slowly.
喂?我還在。我們快講--我趕時間。妳講話講好慢。
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be.
我在加州遙想著我們以前的樣子。
Okay, so you're in California, and what?
好,所以妳人在加州,然後咧?
When we were younger and free...
我們比較年輕又無拘無束那時...
It might be easier to hear you if you'd stop playing that piano.
如果妳別彈鋼琴可能會比較容易聽到妳的聲音。
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.
我已忘了世界崩塌前的感覺。
Seriously, speed it up. I'm kind of in a hurry. Just get to the point.
說真的,講快點。我有點在趕時間。講重點。
And a million miles...
一百萬哩的距離...
Hold on! Hold on. I have another call. Hello?
等等!稍等。我有插播。喂?
You used to call me on my cell phone.
妳以前都會打我的手機。
Oh, Drake, hi, hi. I have been so busy. I've been meaning to call. I have. Can you hold on? I gotta get rid of this other call. It's Adele. ...so slowly. I'll tell you about it in a minute. Hello. Adele? Adele? Drake? Hello?
噢,德瑞克,嗨、嗨。我最近太忙了。我有想要打電話。我有。你可以等一下嗎?我得解決另一通電話。是愛黛兒打的。...講超慢。我等等再告訴你。喂。愛黛兒?愛黛兒?德瑞克?哈囉?
Hello...
哈囉...
Hi, Lionel.
嗨,萊諾。
Is it me you're looking for?
妳找我嗎?
No. I was not looking for you. Seriously, I...I can't talk.
不。我不是在找你。說真的,我...我不方便說話。
Call waiting gets me. I don't know how to do it.
電話插播考倒我了。我不知道該怎麼做。
- 「看一看」- Take A Look
Take a look.
來看看。 - 「(使)加速」- Speed Up
Seriously, speed it up. I'm kind of in a hurry. Just get to the point.
說真的,講快點。我有點在趕時間。講重點。 - 「匆忙、急切」- In A Hurry
Seriously, speed it up. I'm kind of in a hurry. Just get to the point.
說真的,講快點。我有點在趕時間。講重點。 - 「講重點、直截了當地說」- Get To The Point
Seriously, speed it up. I'm kind of in a hurry. Just get to the point.
說真的,講快點。我有點在趕時間。講重點。 - 「稍等」- Hold On
Can you hold on?
你可以等一下嗎? - 「擺脫」- Get Rid Of
I gotta get rid of this other call.
我得解決另一通電話。 - 「立刻、一會兒」- In A Minute
I'll tell you about it in a minute.
我等等再告訴你。