I want to tell you a secret that will see you through all trials that life can offer. Have courage and be kind.
我要告訴妳一個能幫妳度過生命所能給予的所有考驗的秘密。要有勇氣,還要善良。
She'll merely be your stepmother, and you'll have two lovely sisters to keep you company. So I'll know as far away as I may be that you'll be safe.
她只會是妳的繼母而已,而且妳會有兩個可愛的姐姐陪妳。這樣一來無論我可能在多遠,我都會知道妳會很安全。
Wouldn't you prefer to eat when all the work is done, Ella?
妳難道不想做完所有工作時再吃嗎,Ella?
Yes, stepmother.
是的,繼母。
Oh, you needn't call me that. Madam will do.
喔,妳不需要那樣叫我。叫女士就好了。
Cinder wench. Dirty Ella. Cinderella.
煤炭少女。髒髒 Ella。仙度瑞拉(註一)。
Are you all right, miss? What did they call you?
妳沒事吧,小姐?他們叫妳什麼?
Never mind what they call me.
不用在意他們叫我什麼。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
It's not your doing.
這不是你的錯。
Nor yours either, I'll bet. I hope to see you again, miss.
也不是妳的,我敢肯定。我希望再次見到妳,小姐。
And I you.
我也是。
Ella, you have more kindness in your little finger than most people possess in their whole body.
Ella,在妳那小小的手指有的良善比多數人他們全身擁有的還多。
It was my mother's old dress.
這是我母親的舊洋裝。
It would be an insult to take you to the palace dressed in these old rags. You shall not go to the ball.
妳穿這些破布帶妳去皇宮會是個侮辱。妳不準去舞會。
Excuse me. Why are you crying?
不好意思。妳為什麼在哭啊?
Who are you?
妳是誰?
That's better.
好多了。
My fairy godmother.
我的神仙教母。
Now, where is mice?
現在,老鼠在哪?
They're made of glass?
它們是玻璃做的?
And you find that really comfortable. Now, off you go, for you shall go to the ball.
妳會發現那非常舒適。現在,妳快出發吧,因為妳應當去那舞會。
They are all looking at you.
他們全在看你。
Believe me, they are all looking at you.
相信我,他們全是在看妳。
Where there is kindness, there is goodness, and where there is goodness, there is magic.
有良善的地方,就有美德,有美德的地方,就有魔法。
I have to see her again.
我必須要再見到她。
Are you looking for this?
妳在找這個嗎?
註一:此迪士尼電影中灰姑娘的本名是 Ella,因為她做家事做到全身都髒髒的,所以壞心的姐姐就叫她 Cinderella,也就是「沾滿媒灰的 Ella」。