All right. We're gonna test your knowledge of some everyday items that you get at the supermarket. When is the last time that you have been at a supermarket?
好的。我們要來考驗一下你對一些在超市買得到的日用品的認識。你上一次去超市是什麼時候?
Long time ago.
很久很久以前。
Okay. All right. This will be interesting. All right. If you can guess three out of the five products within a dollar of each one, the audience will get something. Okay? If...if you get all of them, we'll pay off your children's student loans.
嗯。好。這下有意思了。好。如果你 5 樣商品能猜中 3 樣,每個的差距都在 1 美元內,那觀眾就能獲得獎品。沒問題嗎?如果...如果你全都猜對,我們就還清你家小孩的學貸。
No danger there.
不可能全對的。
All right. tWitch is gonna be our price model. Um, and here we go.
好。tWitch 會擔任幫忙我們公佈價格的模特兒。開始吧。
There is Rice-A-Roni right there—the San Francisco treat, of course. How much do you think Rice-A-Roni would be, within a dollar?
那裡有 Rice-A-Roni--舊金山美食,當然。你覺得 Rice-A-Roni 要多少錢,只能有 1 塊差距?
Hmm...five dollars.
嗯...5 塊錢。
Okay, let's...
好,讓我們來...
The audience didn't like that.
觀眾不滿意那個答案。
Let's see.
我們來瞧瞧。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Oh, it's a dollar. Look, what a bargain!
噢,是 1 塊錢。你看,多划算啊!
I'll take five!
那我買 5 盒!
I know. All right.
是吧。好的。
Okay.
好。
Tide Pods—you've been hearing a lot about those lately. What do you think?
汰漬洗衣球--最近很夯。你覺得哩?
Four dollars. No, no. They want me to go higher.
4 塊。不對、不對。他們要我喊高一點。
Yeah.
沒錯。
Let's go with 10, 10, 10 dollar.
那我們就猜 10...10 塊好了。
All right.
沒問題。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Nineteen dollars and ninety-seven cents. It's expensive to do laundry.
19.97 塊美金。洗衣服是很貴的。
I'll take a half.
那我買半罐。
It's, uh, very costly. Okay, now, very important...
要花很多錢。好,現在,非常重要...
This is my best chance with this one.
這一個是我最有機會猜中的。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah.
對。
Because you floss?
因為你有在用牙線剔牙?
Absolutely.
一點也沒錯。
Yeah. I floss as well. It's very important to keep your gums in good health. All right. That's floss. How much would you say that floss is?
嗯。我也會用牙線。保持牙齦健康是很重要的。好的。牙線。你說那牙線要賣多少錢呢?
I would say four dollars.
我會說是 4 塊錢。
Look at you! Three seventy-eight! That's one! All right. You need to get both of these within a dollar so that they get something. If not, you get to run to your car.
看看你!3.78 塊美金!猜中一個了!好。你這兩樣要在 1 元的誤差內全猜中,這樣觀眾才有獎品可拿。如果沒猜中的話,你可以逃到你的車上。
Uh, Totino's Pizza Rolls. One bag of Totino Pizza Rolls. Totino's, have some tonight—hot...from the oven.
那麼,Totino's 披薩捲。一包 Totino's 披薩捲。Totino's,今晚來一點--火熱...剛從烤箱出爐。
I'll go with, uh, 22. No, no. Fifteen, fifteen!
我會猜 22 塊。不不。15、15 塊!
No!
不對啦!
Lower, lower.
低一點、低一點。
Eight!
8 塊!
All right. Let's try it! Eight dollars! Eight ninety-eight! Totino's. That's two in a row!
好。來試看看!8 塊錢!8.98 塊!Totino's。連中兩題囉!
All right. How do you feel about this? This is TGI Fridays Frozen Spinach & Artichoke Dip. It's eight ounces, eight ounces.
好呦。你覺得這一個怎麼樣?這是星期五美式餐廳的冷凍菠菜朝鮮薊沾醬。它有八盎司,八盎司喔。
It's branded. You know... You guys think less than 10 dollars?
這有牌耶。你知道... 你們覺得這不到 10 塊錢?
Yes. Yes, we do. Yes, we think it is less.
對。對,我們是那樣想的。沒錯,我們覺得不到。
Like, seven?
7 塊左右?
Who said what? He's saying five. Uh, somebody's... Five or six—I would go with maybe lower than five.
有人說了什麼?他說 5 塊。呃,有人在... 5 塊或 6 塊--我會選大概低於 5 塊的價格。
Wow. Okay, we'll go with four.
哇。好吧,我們就選 4 塊。
Yeah, go with four. Yeah.
對,猜 4 塊。沒錯。
Good job.
幹得好。
That was a big help.
那真是幫了個大忙。
There we go! I wanna thank Bill... I wanna thank Bill. Thank you so much for being here. It's been a pleasure seeing you. And you probably wanna know what you won, right? All right. Well, you're all gonna come back for one of my "12 Days of Giveaways."
就是這樣!我想要感謝比爾... 我想要感謝比爾。非常謝謝你到這來。見到你很開心。然後你們可能想知道自己贏了什麼獎品,對吧?好的。你們全都要回來參加我的其中一場「十二天好禮大放送」。
It's the most wonderful time of the year
這是一年之中最美好的時節
- 「償清債務」- Pay Off
If...if you get all of them, we'll pay off your children's student loans.
如果...如果你全都猜對,我們就還清你家小孩的學貸。 - 「也、同樣地」- As Well
Yeah. I floss as well. It's very important to keep your gums in good health.
嗯。我也會用牙線。保持牙齦健康是很重要的。 - 「連續地、接連地」- In A Row
Eight ninety-eight! Totino's. That's two in a row!
8.98 塊!Totino's。連中兩題囉!