We said we were gonna stop. They wanted to see the ruins.
我們說過要停下來的。他們想看看遺跡。
Yeah, but should we wake them up?
是啊,但我們應該叫醒他們嗎?
I don't know. You know, it's too...on our way back to the airport we can catch it.
我不知道。你知道,這太...回機場的路上我們可趕上。
You don't really want to. Yeah, I'm probably not.
你並不真的想。是啊,我大概不想吧。
And how did you two meet?
那你們兩個怎麼認識的?
We met about eighteen years ago. We kinda, sort of, fell in love, and a decade later, we ran into each other.
我們大概十八年前相遇。我們有點...好像是...戀愛了,然後十年之後,我們偶遇在一起。
No. No. No. You wrote a book, and I read about it and went to look for him.
不。不。不。你寫了本書,我讀了那本書,然後就去找他了。
Oh, it's pretty romantic.
噢,真浪漫。
If we were meeting for the first time today on that train, would you start talking to me? Would you ask me to get off the train with you?
如果我們是今天第一次在那火車上相遇,你會開始跟我講話嗎?你會要我和你一起下車嗎?
Of course!
當然!
Oh, this place is so full of thousands of years of myth and tragedy, and I feel something tragic is gonna happen.
噢,這地方真是充滿了幾千年的神話和悲劇,而且我覺得某個悲慘的事情即將發生。
Still there. Still there. Gone.
還在那兒。還在那兒。消失了。
You never stop ogling girls. I don't ogle girls. I make love to them with my eyes. Oh, wow.
你從不停止對女生放電。我不對女生放電。我用我的眼睛跟他們亂搞。噢,哇。
I'm stuck with an American teenager. "Where's my team?" "Where's my team?"
我被一個美國小鬼給纏上了。「我這隊在哪?」「我這隊在哪?」
I feel close to you. Yeah? And sometimes, I don't know, I feel like you're breathing hylium, and I'm breathing oxygen.
我覺得跟你很親密。是嗎?而有時,我不知道,我覺得好像你在呼吸氦氣,而我在呼吸氧氣。
What makes you say that?
是什麼讓妳那樣說?
I wanted you to say something romantic and you... Okay!
我想要你說些浪漫的話而你...好啊!
You are the mayor of crazy town. Do you know that? You...
妳真是瘋人鎮的鎮長。妳知道嗎?妳...
This is how people start breaking up. Oh my god!
這就是人怎會開始分手的。我的天啊!
I assure you, that guy you vaguely remember, the sweet romantic one you met on the train...that is me.
我向妳保證,那個妳模糊記得的男人,妳在火車上認識的甜蜜浪漫的那個...那是我。
Why am I finding myself so attracted to this woman?
為何我發現自己如此深深地被這女人給吸引?