Bad Dates: Flirty Date
糟糕約會:花痴的約會對象
Hello!
哈囉!
Hi!
嗨!
How are you?
妳好嗎?
Uh, good, thanks. How are you?
很好,謝謝。你好嗎?
Very well. Sorry, you are Laura?
很好。不好意思,妳叫 Laura?
Yes, yes. Sorry, I should have made that clear.
對、對。抱歉,我應該先講清楚的。
What did you think of Laura at first?
你對 Laura 的第一印象如何?
She was very chatty. She came in; she had a big smile on her face. I mean, what more could you want?
她很健談。她走進來,臉上掛著大大的微笑。我的意思是,還需要要求更多嗎?
Right.
好的。
Should we get some drinks?
我們要來點喝的嗎?
Yeah, yeah. Let's, um...
好啊,好。我們點個,嗯...
Glass of white?
點杯白酒?
Yeah!
好啊!
Yeah.
好。
Two glasses of white.
兩杯白酒。
That'd be great.
那很棒。
Uh, excuse me?
呃,不好意思?
What can I get for you?
我能幫你們點些什麼呢?
Oh! I haven't...I haven't seen you here before. I've been here quite a few times. I've...
喔!我沒有...我之前沒在這看過你耶。我來這裡滿多次了。我...
Oh, I'm quite new.
喔,我是新來的。
Okay.
好。
Can I get you anything?
我可以幫你們點些什麼呢?
Sorry. Yeah, two glasses of wine.
抱歉。對,兩杯酒。
Two glasses of white wine, absolutely. Coming up.
兩杯白酒,沒問題。馬上來。
Oh, thank you.
喔,謝謝。
It's my pleasure.
我的榮幸。
Oh, no, it's my pleasure.
喔,不,是我的榮幸。
Thank you very much.
非常謝謝。
So, was it a good date?
所以,這是個好約會嗎?
I wouldn't say it was a good date. Well, she seemed a little bit more interested in the waiter than she did in me.
我不能說是很好的約會。嗯,比起我,她似乎對那個服務生比較有興趣。
Anyway, so what do you do for a living?
所以你做什麼工作?
I work in advertising.
我做廣告方面的工作。
Oh, nice. Cool.
喔,很好。酷。
There you are. Two glasses of white wine.
為您上飲料。兩杯白酒。
Oh, thank you. That was so prompt. You're obviously very good at your job. How long have you been doing it for?
喔,謝謝。真的很迅速。你一定很擅長你的工作。你做這類工作多久了?
Uh, advertising?
呃,廣告?
Sorry, I was just...I was talking...
抱歉,我只是...我是在跟...
Oh, sorry, you're talking to the waiter.
喔,抱歉,妳在跟服務生講話。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Did the date improve at all?
約會後來有好一點嗎?
Uh, if anything, it got worse. She kept finding excuses to call him over. She wouldn't stop looking at him. I felt like I wasn't there.
呃,只有更糟。她一直在找理由叫他過來。她眼睛根本離不開他。我覺得自己根本被當成空氣。
Yeah.
對啊。
Oops! Sorry, you've dropped your fork.
噢!抱歉,妳的叉子掉了。
Oh, God! I have.
喔天哪!對啊。
Let me get that, let me get that.
我幫妳撿、我幫妳撿。
No, do you know... No, don't put yourself out.
不,你知道...不,別麻煩你了。
Do you know what? I'll ask the waiter to get it. He seems so friendly; I'm sure...
你知道嗎?我會叫服務生來幫我拿。他看起來人很好;我確定...
Oh, he looks busy.
喔,他看起來很忙。
Let's just find out. Excuse me?
讓我們看看。不好意思?
Sorry?
是的?
Sorry. I'm so sorry to trouble you. Would you mind...I've dropped my fork.
抱歉。我很抱歉麻煩你了。你介意...我把叉子弄掉了。
There you go. Actually, let me get you another one. This one's dirty.
給妳。事實上,讓我拿一支新的給妳吧。這支髒掉了。
That... Thank you! That is so sweet of you, because I...I'm sorry I've taken you away from another table, and you've come all the way here and picked up my fork.
你真...謝謝!你真的太貼心了,因為我...我很抱歉把你從另一桌叫過來,你一路趕來這裡還幫我撿起叉子。
That's not a problem. I'll be back in two seconds.
小事而已。我很快就回來。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
That was nice, wasn't it?
他真的很善良,對不對?
Picking up your fork?
幫妳撿叉子?
And getting me a new one.
還有幫我拿一支新的。
That's true, yeah. You did call him over.
是,沒錯。是妳叫他過來的啊。
He came very quickly, didn't he? Sorry?
他很快就過來啦,對不對?不好意思?
You just keep...you keep looking over there.
只是妳一直...妳一直看那邊。
Oh, I just thought I saw someone I know.
喔,我只是覺得我好像看到我認識的人。
The waiter?
那個服務生?
Do you know what? Now you say it, it's just the waiter, but I thought he was someone else I know. But he must just have one of those faces...one of those very attractive faces.
你知道嗎?你說的對,就是那個服務生,但我覺得他是我認識的人。但他可能就是大眾臉...只是是很有魅力的大眾臉。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Oh...Oh, I totally forgot.
喔...喔,我完全忘了。
What?
怎麼了?
I've got to meet a friend.
我得去見一個朋友。
Oh, no...
喔不...
Yeah, I'm gonna have to run off.
對,我要先閃人了。
Oh, no...
喔不...
Sorry, I've double-booked you. I'm really sorry.
抱歉,我還約了妳。我很抱歉。
Um... Well, I've still got all my food, so I might stay.
嗯... 我的東西還沒吃完,我可能會留下來。
Okay.
好。
Will there be a second date?
會再有第二次約會嗎?
I don't think so. No. If I'm honest, she's not for me.
我不覺得。不。誠實說的話,我不喜歡她。
Has your date ever flirted with someone other than you?
你有沒有約會對象一直跟別人調情的經驗?
- 「將某事講清楚」- Make Something Clear
Yes, yes. Sorry, I should have made that clear.
對、對。抱歉,我應該先講清楚的。 - 「做...為生」- For A Living
Anyway, so what do you do for a living?
所以你做什麼工作? - 「給你、拿去吧」- There You Are
There you are. Two glasses of white wine.
為您上飲料。兩杯白酒。 - 「叫某人過來」- Call Someone Over
She kept finding excuses to call him over.
她一直在找理由叫他過來。 - 「麻煩某人做事」- Put Oneself Out
No, do you know... No, don't put yourself out.
不,你知道...不,別麻煩你了。 - 「小事而已、不麻煩」- Not A Problem
That's not a problem. I'll be back in two seconds.
小事而已。我很快就回來。 - 「迅速離開」- Run Off
Yeah, I'm gonna have to run off.
對,我要先閃人了。 - 「不喜歡、不是某人的菜」- Not For Someone
No. If I'm honest, she's not for me.
不。誠實說的話,我不喜歡她。