Oh, god damn it!
噢,我的媽媽咪啊!
Hello! Welcome home, Nick. Your new home update is ready for viewing.
哈囉!歡迎回家,Nick。你新的首頁更新準備好可以審閱了。
Are you serious? I've just got used to the way you had before.
你認真的嗎?我才剛適應了你先前的風格。
Just let me know when you're ready to begin the tour.
當你準備好開始導覽就讓我知道一下吧。
Ok!
好!
As you can see, we've made some changes to improve the functionality of your living room environment.
如你所見,我們做了一點變化來改善你的客廳環境功能性。
Wait! No! Where's the other half of my couch? What is this chair thing?
等等!不!我沙發的另一半在哪?這個椅子一樣的東西是啥?
We've decreased the size of your Television to make room for your new Bookcase.
我們減小了你的「電視機」尺寸為你的新「書櫃」騰出空間。
No! I had a sixty-inch tv. What...
不!我之前有個六十吋電視。搞啥...
Can you even just put the... Just let me know when you're ready to move on.
你可以甚至就放個...當你準備好繼續前進就通知我一下吧。
Ok!
好的!
Check out your new bedroom. We've consolidated your Photos and Music into one convenient location.
看一下你的新臥房。我們把你的「相片」和「音樂」整合在一個方便的地點。
Hahaha. Dude, you didn't say you were so chubby in high school.
哈哈哈。老兄,你沒說過你高中時這麼肥。
Man, do you listen to anything besides Top 40?
老兄,除了「Top 40排行榜」之外你還聽任何其他東西嗎?
How did you guys get in here?
你們怎麼進來的?
Friends and Friends of Friends now have better access to you through your new Privacy Door.
「朋友」以及「朋友的朋友」透過你那新的「隱私門」,現在更容易接近你。
No! I said in the last update that I didn't want anybody in here. Get out, now!
不!上次的更新我說過我不想要任何人在這裡面。現在滾出去!
I haven't talked to you in six years, and I don't know who you are!
我六年沒跟你說過話了,還有我不知道你是誰!
Would you stop reseting my privacy settings? Everytime...
你可以停止重置我的隱私設定嗎?每次...
I see you've found our Privacy Window.
我發現你找到了我們的「隱私窗」。
It allows for anyone on earth to see what you're up to. Whatever they want!
它讓地球上任何人都能看見你在計畫些什麼。不論他們想要做什麼!
No! I said I don't want anything like this.
不!我說過我不想要任何像這樣子的東西。
Would you please... Just let me know when you're ready to move on.
你可以...當你準備好繼續前進就通知我一下吧。
Finally, we've combined your dining room and social media center. Now, it's way easier for your friends to keep you in the know.
終於,我們將你的餐廳和社群媒體中心結合在一起。現在,你的朋友要讓你知情簡單得多。
Nick! Hi! Can you come to my birthday party?
Nick!嗨!你可以來我的生日派對嗎?
Nick, would you buffer my brother in his contest?
Nick,你可以當我弟弟比賽的練習沙包嗎?
Nick, will you come to my improv show tonight?
Nick,你今晚可以來看我的即興表演秀嗎?
No, I'm not going any of those.
不,那些我一個都不會去。
Stop it.
停止。
Is this tour done? Because I'm getting sick of all these.
導覽結束了嗎?因為我對所有這些感到厭倦了。
What is that thing in my kitchen?
我廚房裡那個東西是啥?
We've taken your cat and replace it with a Dog.
我們拿走了你的貓咪然後用一隻「狗」替換了牠。
No!
不!
No!
不!
We've also changed your Walls around.
我們也改了一下你的「塗鴉牆」。
These are just Ads!
這些只是「廣告」!
What? You look here! No. We're ending the tour. Ok.
啥啦?你看看這邊!不。我們要結束導覽。好的。
Mother f...
他X...
- 「適應、習慣於」- Get Used To
Are you serious? I've just "got used to" the way you had before.
你認真的嗎?我才剛適應了你先前的風格。 - 「前進、往前走」- Move On
Can you even just put the… Just let me know when you're ready to "move on".
你可以甚至就放個…當你準備好繼續前進就通知我一下吧。 - 「讓、允許、考慮」- Allow For
It allows for anyone on earth to see what you're up to. Whatever they want!
它讓地球上任何人都能看見你在忙什麼。不論他們想要做什麼! - 「計畫做某事、勝任」- Up To
It allows for anyone on earth to see what you're up to. Whatever they want!
它讓地球上任何人都能看見你在計畫些什麼。不論他們想要做什麼! - 「知情、掌握內幕」- In The Know
Now, it's way easier for your friends to keep you in the know.
現在,你的朋友要讓你知情簡單得多。